Friday, March 2, 2007

i wonder what happened
to my little bursts of
pretty
even for the icky
that happen when i write
have they gone away
is it my
not write so much
have i wasted it on other stupid endevors
to blur my time
brainless computer time?
must be
we'll see
i hear them~
trying to creep to me again
i guess
just waiting for a moment to appear
jump in
to jump out
spit between words
into the stream
or at least a trickle
waiting for a river
that flows
from that dam between poops
..hear comes another
and i unfortunately mean the poop
allz good
when acknowledge the poop flow


from my stinky household to yours
...may it not get on your fingers

No comments:

About Me

My photo
chickalinga residing in kitchener On, with 3 wee ones and a hub to boot. aspiring writer/artist of sorts~ wiper of snot and poop. .